Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Happy November!!

The month that I have been waiting for is finally here.  Unless Zoey is overdue, I will have another baby by the end of this month.  29 days and counting until she is due.  It's unreal to think that we will have ANOTHER baby to raise.  I am scared to death.  I just can't see how I will handle all of the work, all of the raising, all of the diaper changes, all of the bottles, all of the stress...  BUT I am sooooo looking forward to NOT BEING PREGNANT!!  I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have my body back...or at least most of it.  To sleep on my stomach...to sleep on my BACK!  Ahh, who am I kidding- -sleep.  What is sleep?  I think I don't sleep NOW- - -Hahaha, give me a few weeks and I will REALLY know what no sleep is about.

There is a lot going on this month.  Doctor appointments for myself and Jon Kent.  I have one this week and so does he.  Then we have like 2 other birthdays BESIDES Jon Kent's to buy for.  Jon Kent's birthday party in two weeks and then his birthday.  I have a hair appointment in the month somewhere.  Jon Kent has his one year check up towards the end of the month.  There is Thanksgiving and then Zoey's due date.  Lots and lots of things happening.  It should make the time fly by...but do I REALLY want it to??  Ummm, that IS the question of the day.

Well, I am off to do chores.  I also need to take down all the Halloween stuff.  I hope yall are having a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This month will fly by girl....
I am getting so excited for you...hehe
Hugss..~Terri~