Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm in the mood...

I am in the Christmas mood!!  It usually doesn't hit me this early.  But I have been bitten by the Christmas bug.  Yesterday Kent and I put up the tree and most of the inside decorations.  We did it yesterday because Jon Kent was over at my parent's house and we knew we wouldn't really get many more free days to get it done.  Especially once little Zoey gets here.  So we went ahead and did it.  We usually wait until after Thanksgiving, but Zoey is due any day now and for all we know it could be ON Thanksgiving that she comes.  So we weren't taking any chances.  Plus, for whatever reason, I just want this Christmas to be a good one so badly.  Last year my Christmas wasn't exactly "great".  I was still recovering from having Jon Kent, Kent had to work that day, I was battling PPD, and it all and all just stunk.  Not anybody's fault exactly, it just was a rough Christmas.  And I just want this one to be better.  I know I will be recovering from having Zoey, but all the rest of that stuff that happened last year I really hope doesn't happen this year.  So, I am trying to really stay in the Christmas spirit!  Also, this year a friend of mine and myself will be out and about a little after midnight Friday morning waiting to get into a mall for all the sales.  I really can't wait!  I am looking forward to getting a chance to do the after Thanksgiving madness shopping.  I told Kent that I really didn't care if I bought anything or not.  I just wanted to go and experience it.  But the plans are still in the air, because once again, Zoey could come.  If she does, it will be fine.  I'll get to do it later at some point in my life.  I really can't believe how in the Christmas spirit I am.  It's really odd for me to be in it this early.  Oh well, I am going to enjoy every minute of it!

Kent is off tomorrow and Tuesday.  YAY!!  We have grocery shopping to do though.  And it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.  And a cold rain at that.  Hopefully we will be able to catch a break in the rain and get the shopping done then.  I also need to clean house and do the laundry.  I am trying to stay on top of things until Zoey gets here.  That way we will have clean clothes and a clean house to come home to after we get out of the hospital.

Well, I guess that is all.  Pretty boring entry, huh?!?!  LOL...enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't put alot of pressure on yourself to have a "perfect" holiday....just enjoy your beautiful babies...
Tracie