Thursday, November 17, 2005

Testing

I'm testing this to see if AOL will even let me (me being the one who PAYS for this service!) add an entry.  It took me forever and I mean forever to add Jon Kent's birthday entry.  And that was only because I went through another browser and accessed my journal that way.  How ridiculous is that?  Oh and those banner ads that you have going across my journal, AOL, are just lovely.  Really...it just adds TONS of charm to my little space.  Makes it cozy... *sarcasm* If you couldn't tell...

Anyway, if this actually saves, I'll be back later to write a real entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's working to me...
I hope it is anyways....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I was having trouble today, too...I went out through Internet Explorer and it finally let me.