Sunday, November 13, 2005

Survey

I have seen this in several of the journals that I read.  So, I hope you enjoy it and maybe learn a little something about me!  =oD   1. What size town did you go to High school in? 

It was some what of a small town.  20,000 (roughly) people.  My graduating class was about 120 or so.

2.  What was your high school mascot? 

It was a Tiger.  Pretty original, huh?!!?!

3. What group did you belong to in school...band, cheerleader, sports, nerds, loners, wanna bes?  

Ummm...well...  I was in the band and I did sports.  I guess I had friends in most of the "groups".  Except for the "drug crowd".  I had "my close circle" of friends.  And we all had our own thing.  I played soccer, was in the band, and was on the Annual Staff (year book).

4.  Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?  

My daddy!!  LOL.  Actually, in high school, it was Ms. Patterson..she taught English.  Most of the kids didn't like her, because she actually made you learn.  But I really enjoyed her class.  I learned a lot and got good grades!  And my favorite math teacher of all time...my daddy!!  I got good grades in there too...and yes I earned them!!!

5. How old were you when you were first seriously kissed? 

15 years old.  By whom you may be wondering....none other than my hunky hubby, Kent!!  

6. What were your school colors?   

Red and White

7.  How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in high school? 

2...one lasted until Dec. of my 9th grade year and the second one started May of my 9th grade year and has lasted until.....NOW!!  <Waves at Kent> 

8. What was your favorite subject?   

    Year Book...lol.  It was easy and I got to skip classes...lol.

 

9. Did you ever skip class? Did you get caught?

Well....  My daddy was a teacher at my high school, so it was kind of hard to skip school and NOT get caught.  But I did have "college" days that I didn't go looking at colleges...lol.  But my parents knew where I was.   

10.If you could tell kids in high school one thing you learned what would it be?   

Don't worry so much about what others think of you.  Because once you graduate, you probably won't see much of those who you cared so much about impressing.  Also, really take the school work seriously and try and get into a good college.  It really will make a difference in your life.  I wish I would have taken it a little bit more seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your answers.  This survey looks fun.  I might have to take this survey soon.
Have a great day
Hugs
Angel

Anonymous said...

I liked ur answers =)
Hugss..~Terri~