Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble, Gobble

                                    Preview

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!  I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day!!

Plans for me today include:  Lunch at Granny's (Kent's grandmother) and then supper at my parent's house.  The lunch one is all of Kent's grandfather's side of the family.  Usually about 30 or so people.  Most of them haven't seen Jon Kent yet, so it will be fun to show my little turkey off.  The supper one is with my momma's side of the family.  I think we will have roughly 12 or so people.  I am going to be stuffed by the end of the night, not to mention a few pounds heavier.

Everyone have a great day today and if you are going to go shopping bright and early tomorrow morning have fun and don't knock too many people over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope u had a good one girlie....
Hugss..~Terri~