Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Hump Day!

Well, it's Hump day.  Only one more day until Kent is off.  He has had to work 7 straight days this work cycle.  Which is fine, because he will be off for Jon Kent's birthday party.  I'm just dog tired by the time his days off come around that when they do finally come, I could throw a celebration!  Still, this week has gone by so slow.  The weather is HOT, at least for November.  We have had 3 days of record temps.  Which stinks.  It's not supposed to be in the 80s in November.  It's just WRONG!  Not to mention it brings the ladybugs out in swarms!!  ATTACK OF THE LADYBUGS!!!

Even as I type, I can hear hammering going on at the new house.  See, the new house is roughly a 100 or so yards from my current house.  They delivered the "roof stuff" (don't know the correct term for it) this morning around 6am.  And they have been hammering away all day.  I can't wait to get up there and see what they have done.  If it weren't for all the trees, I could see from my house...  Oh well.  I guess I can wait until Kent gets home.  I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get the chance to download them.

Tomorrow I go for my 37th week appointment.  Today I am OFFICIALLY 37 weeks which is considered full term.  However, Zoey has been told not to come until after the 15th, but if she is in such a hurry she can come Saturday EVENING.  Only after her brother has had his last blaze of glory being an only child.  Until then...no leavin' the womb little missy!!  My appointment is for 8:15am.  Pretty early considering I have to drive an hour to get there.  But I needed to make it early, because I have a hair appointment at 11am.  I'm hoping I make it!!

Well, I best be going.  I have a few cleaning chores to get done and then a nice bath to take.  I'll talk with yall later!  Have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been in the 80's here in Kentucky too
isn't it crazy!!!! Oh well...i'm kinda enjoying it...haha
Woooowhooo on 37 weeks =)  Be sure to take some
pics of ur new "Do"...i need to get my hair did soon...lol
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your house is beginning to come along!  That is such an exciting time.  I think I drove by my house every day when they were building it!

Congrats... and keep those feet up!  I have a feeling that baby is going to make an early appearance!

~Erin