Thursday, December 27, 2007

26th week Appointment

I am 26 weeks, 1 day pregnant.  I went today to get my glucose testing done.  It was only the one hour test.  Hopefully I passed it and won't have to take the three hour test.  I gained 6 pounds (yes, 6 pounds in FOUR weeks), blood pressure was 102/60 so that was good.  Nathan's heart rate was 166, also good.  My belly was measuring right on for 26 weeks.  So all in all (minus the weight gain) it was a good appointment.  I go back in 4 weeks.  And if I haven't heard back by Monday from the lab about my test results, then that means I passed.  So here's hoping I don't hear back from them.

I also scheduled my 3D/4D ultrasound today.  It's just a keepsakes type thing, not for medical reasons.  Anyway, I have an appointment on January 5 at 12pm.  I'm so excited!  It will be on a Saturday so Kent won't have to miss work and we can just spend the day together and get to see our littlest little man.  So cool!  Anyway, enjoy my mess of pictures and my belly shots as well.

No comments: