Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nathan

I don't really talk about Nathan too much.  At least not like I did with Jon Kent and Zoey and Jon Kent especially.  I guess the more kids you have the less 'important' all the updates are.  You've lived through them once, twice and then the third time it just slips your mind as being *as* special.  It's still special, all the memories and all, but just doesn't seem as exciting or whatever.  I don't know if any of that makes much sense.  Anyway, today I am 24 weeks pregnant.  I have 4 more weeks of being in the second trimester and then once I hit the third trimester I'm sure things will really seem to fly by.  Nathan is becoming more active as the days tick by.  He seems to be getting stronger with his kicks and punches.  I'm thinking he is still breech because I'm still getting a lot of kicks in my lower belly.  I do know he has flipped a couple of times from breech to head down so he obviously has plenty of room to do so currently.  The other day I was laying down and he was a perfect little ball on my belly.  I kind of cupped my hands around him and "held" him.  It was so sweet.  I believe it was this weekend that it happened, when everything "bad" was happening.  It was a good and peaceful moment that I guess I needed.  Anyway, Nathan only has about 16 more weeks of growing before he will be here in the world.  I already can't wait to see him and see who he looks like and what kind of baby he will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet he looks like his Uncle Jon Paul.  He will be special little boy all his own.  Fun to love and worship.