Monday, December 17, 2007

Some randoms

I have been taking pictures over the past few weeks trying to get a decent one for the cards.  So I have a lot of different ones to share with yall.  So enjoy those!

Tomorrow my mom and I are taking the kids to get their Christmas pictures done.  It's done at one of those places that has your pictures ready for you in about an hour.  So I'm excited about that and it will also wrap up the rest of the presents for family.

This year we weren't as, ummm, extravagant with our present purchases.  I know it's not about the gift per se but I like to find that "perfect" gift for everyone and sometimes that take more $$$.  But maybe not.. maybe I am just being paranoid that no one will like their presents this year.  I don't know.  We did put a lot of thought into them so in the end that's all that matters.

Well, I guess I will end this random entry here.  I'll talk with yall later!!

No comments: