Saturday, December 8, 2007

Quick, quick

Both kids are doing better.  Jon Kent's fever seems to be just about gone.  He had a low grade one this afternoon/early evening so it's better than the 100s we were dealing with yesterday and the day before.  Zoey is acting normal except for her cough and the fact that she has a attitude and takes the title as "princess" way too seriously.  But she is still sweet.  Just really likes to get on her brother's nerves.  The medicine taking isn't going too well.  Jon Kent hates the texture of it and refuses to swallow most of it.  It's "sandy" like no matter how much you shake it up.  He gags and throws up and all that.  But he did do a bit better with it tonight.  Only 8 1/2 more days until we are done taking it.  Both kids are peacefully sleeping now and I'm heading that way too.  I woke up this morning and my body flat out refused to keep going, so Kent got up with the kids and let me sleep in.  I also took a nap while they took one this afternoon.  I actually left CLEAN laundry in the basket to get all wrinkled and took a nap.  *gasp*  But whatever.  It got folded and no one was hurt.. so whatever.  Anyway, that's my quick update.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments: