Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updating on previous entry

OK, so for the most part the bleeding is gone.  *whew*  But it has reshown itself about twice today.  Still the brown or old blood.  So I'm thinking it's still nothing.  I've had some cramping but I think it's more stress induced than anything else.  I don't recall having any more contractions today.  If so they were minor and unnoticeable.  So I'm just going to continue to take it as easy as possible and I'll bring it up to my OB at my next appointment.  If it seems to get worse in the coming days I'll just give my OB's office a call and see what we need to do.  But so far so good.

In other news, the kids have colds.. again.  What's new?!!?  I would just say, "Oh we'll just let it run its course." but I did that last time and it turned into walking pneumonia and then Jon Kent picked up strep from somewhere.  So I will probably give a call to their pediatricians office tomorrow if they wake up coughing like they have the last couple of days.  They both have pretty heavy running noses and a bad cough.  So we'll see tomorrow morning and go from there.

Well, I guess that does it for my updates today.  I hope to get on tomorrow and get an entry typed up about our year in 2007.  Stay tuned.

No comments: