Friday, September 24, 2004

B-A-B-Y S-H-O-W-E-R

Tomorrow is another BABY shower for me!  YAY!  I'm soo excited!!!  This shower is for "friends" to come to.  I'm hoping a lot of people show up.  I know that my moma has already gotten a lot of gifts from people who couldn't come.  So, I'm hoping there are atleast some people still planning on actually coming!  Anywho, we will see tomorrow!

Tonight is Kent's LAST night of working the midnight to 8am shift!  WOOHOO!  Can we say...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!  When he gets off of work tomorrow, he is going to call a guy about putting our NEW bathtub in.  I'm hoping the man can come out and look at the bathroom and hopefully put the thing in Monday.  I really need to get that tub out of the nursery, so I can start doing stuff in there!  But I guess it will have a to wait for a bit longer.

Well, that's all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!!!  BYE!!!  By the way, tomorrow is Saturday which also means....AUBURN football!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you in such a better mood here lately.  It is such a relief.  I am looking forward to your baby shower myself.  We should have a good time and I think we will have plenty of people coming.  You, I think will be pleasantly surprised.  Uncle Truck and Aunt Wynell are sending their gift to this shower.  See you in a little while.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you have a great time at your shower.  I loved going to mine!

I would recommend that you do wash your baby things now, because you might be too tired later.  However, I don't recommend that you put outfits in the dryer all the way because most of them do shrink, a lot.  I used the Dreft brand, but I think they have a lot of generic brands out there now that are cheaper since I had my last baby.  Don't wash the bigger outfits until you are ready to use them in case you decide to return or exchange last minute.

Good luck!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Congrats em....I know your please with everything....I know you will be a good mom....Just as long as u don't pull a Candy Sue and his baseball games in the future!!!JK!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!NIKI