Sunday, September 12, 2004

Heart burn...

Hmmph...  I have heart burn.  Usually when I get it, it only lasts a few hours.  Well, this time it has been off and on for two days.  I'm guessing it's just the baby crowding everything out and causing the acid reflux and heart burn.  It's not a lot of fun to have...that's for sure!  Besides the heart burn, I have been feeling great with the pregnancy.  Jon Kent is moving A LOT which is always fun to watch.  I can put my hand on my stomach and he will kick at it until I move it.  He definately likes his own space!  I can't wait to see him.  I can almost say for sure that he is going to look just like Kent.  I don't know why I think that...but I just do.  He will be cute!  My belly button has almost disappeared.  It's to the point now that it's starting to turn inside out.  LOL.  The skin that used to be INSIDE my belly button "hole" is now part of my stomach.  I'm hoping it goes back to normal though after the baby is born.  But so far no stretch marks...so far...  This afternoon we FINALLY cleaned out the closet in the baby's room.  We aren't going to use it to keep Jon Kent's clothes in.  Since the house is so small, we are using that closet as a storage closet.  We will just put Jon Kent's clothes in our closet.  Anyway, it's all cleaned out and organized.  Kent did 99% of the work.  I just sat in a chair and pointed.  It was so nice!  Tomorrow we are hopefully cleaned out the utility closet.  We'll see how it goes.  Anyway, that was basically my day.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: