Saturday, September 18, 2004

My Baby Shower is TODAY!!!

YAY!!!  YAY!!!  YAY!!!  My Baby Shower is today!  I'm soooo excited!  I'm hoping a lot of people come.  But I'm kind of worried they won't because of Ivan coming through the other day.  But the weather outside is sooo perfect.  It's supposed to be low 80's and sunny all day!  So, I'm hoping people come!  This shower is the "family" shower.  Where both sides of the family were invited.  We sent out a little less than 50 invitations to this shower.  So, hopefully SOMEONE will show!  We'll see!  I plan on taking lots of pictures on the digital camera and the regular camera as well.  So, I hope to have lots of pictures to share when I get back!  Also, Kent is downloading the software now for my scanner so maybe...just maybe...I'll get to scan some pics from our two Florida vacations some time today!  So...this may be a BIG picture sharing day!!!!!  Anywho, that's all for now!  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: