Monday, September 13, 2004

*Cloudy Day*

Today has been such a cloudy day.  I guess with Hurricane Ivan on a direct path towards Alabama (atleast for now anyways) I better get used to the clouds.  It has sprinkled off and on for most of the day and I don't think I have yet to really see the sun.  Oh well.  Cloudy days aren't that bad...as long as they don't last forever.

Today Kent was off from work, so we mostly have just hung around the house.  Kent went and paid some bills and took our bed comforter (sp?) to be cleaned.  Then we went grocery shopping and to Wal-Mart.  I picked up some pictures from there.  I'm hoping to get our scanner hooked back up soon, so I can scan some pictures of our trips to Florida this summer.  After going to town we came home and I have been washing clothes.  I need to do some cleaning but I am thinking about putting that off until Friday.  We'll see. 

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment.  I'm hoping he will tell me he wants to see me every two weeks from now on.  That would make time go by a lot faster!  Kent's mom and grandmother are going with me to the doctor.  We have to go to Sam's afterwards and pick up somethings for the baby shower.  I need to pick somethings up there as well...cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.  Hopefully, we will have a good time.  Anyways, that is all for now.  Tonight is 7th Heaven and Everwood...which I am looking forward to getting back to watching all my shows that haven't been on this summer!!  Anyway, I'll talk with yall later!  BYE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Kent went and paid some pills"  hehe, girl I think those prenatals are on your mind!  ;)  Too cute!!

Anyhow...I can't wait for all the shows to start back up again..
I'll be at the tv watching 7th heaven tonite..Gilmore Girls tomorrow..then ER I think this Thurs or the next (at least I hope!)..
Now if only the OC will hurry on up...then I'd be in business!  hehe
Procrastinating with my studies that it...hehe
But who can resist, right?

Have a great day!
~Dana

Anonymous said...

LOL...I know...sometimes my mind goes too fast for my fingers!*~*Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good luck with Ivan... are you guys in his path? I hope not. Hurricanes aren't the most fun things in the world :D I'm so excited about Jon Kent! I haven't written in my journal since April, but I've still been keeping up with a few others and yours is one of them. Only a few more months to go!
Katie