Monday, September 27, 2004

Kent's Wal-Mart Spree...

                                            

Today was a pretty good day.  Besides all the washing of clothes...lol.  But it had to be done.  I had put it off for far too long.  I ended up having to do 5 loads...UGH.  But it's done.  And yesterday, I washed all the baby's clothes and what not and got the nursery in some what of a good order.  I'll have to take pictures of it when we get it done.  It's really starting to turn out fairly cute!

Well, Kent and I went to Wal-Mart tonight and I for one really had a good time!  We had some gift cards and we still needed somethings.  So, we went and I thought Kent would want to be in and out and be done with it all.  But he really surprised me.  He went into the baby section and played with things and looked at things and picked out things.  It was sooo much fun just watching him get excited about the baby and all the things that go with that.  We ended up getting some toys for Jon Kent and a mobile, a carrier (the ones you wear like a backpack), and some hangers.  I *think* that's all we got...lol.  We really had a good time though! 

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment.  Kent is off and he is going to go with me.  He hasn't been able to go the past couple of times so I am looking forward to him getting to go.  We are then going to go to BabiesRUs.  We are going to look around and try to find a swing.  We'll see how it goes.  Well, that's all that I have for now.  I'll talk with yall later!  By the way, thanks to Dana for sending me the cute picture of the preggo Nov. mommy!

                                          

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Washing clothes suck!!!  Ugh!

I'm happy that you guys had a good wally world day!  Sounds like fun.

You are very welcome Em.  And if I find more, I'll send them to ya!

((hugs))
~Dana