Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's THURSDAY

Nothing special really going on today.  The same ole same ole.  Last night/this morning was a loooonnnnnggggg night!  I decided that once Kent left for work that I would wash all the clothes and towels and things.  So, he left for work around 11:30pm.  I started washing....I think I finished at about 4:30am.  UGH!  I had to do it though.  Otherwise I would have to do it while Kent was sleeping or during the only time that we do have to spend together during the evenings.  I didn't mind too much.  I was staying up late anyways, but I guess it just made me tired and I ended up falling asleep on the couch for like 30 minutes or so.  Anyway, I finally went to bed and then Kent came home at like 8:30am or so.  He got me up and we ate breakfast together.  Then back to bed we went.  I slept til about 12:45pm (which I absolutely HATE doing).  Now, I am up and ready to START my day while others are starting to finish it.  UGH!  I feel so lazy!  But it's only for 2 more days.  So, I'll manage!  Anyway, I'm off to find something to do.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: