Friday, September 24, 2004

Feelin' GOOD!

Wow...did I just say that I was "feelin' good"?  YUP!  I just feel good today.  Which honestly is a great accomplishment!  I actually went to bed last night ALL BY MYSELF.  Sounds silly doesn't it!?!?!  But I don't care.  When Kent is working the midnight to 8am shift I rarely go to bed before 4am.  But last night I went to bed at 1:30am which is a good time for me.  And when Kent got home this morning we had breakfast together and instead of going back to bed with him I stayed up.  And I am HAPPY that I did!  I feel normal!  LOL!  After letting my food settle and doing some things around the house, I went over to Granny's and hopped on the treadmill and did 1.61 miles in 35 minutes.  I burned 204 calories and 64 FAT calories!  I feel sooooo good! ::puffs chest out::  And I know this is going to sound totally crazy, but while I was exercising I could see my shadow on the wall and for a pregnant woman...my shadow doesn't look half bad!  LOL.  Now, I am left with the rest of the afternoon to do whatever I want.  I'll probably clean...well I won't be able to vacuum until Kent gets up but the rest I could do.  We'll just have to see.  I know there is a trip to Wal-Mart in my future.  I need to pick some stuff up there.  I'm *thinking* about going ahead and washing some of the baby's clothes.  But is it too early???  I have roughly 8 weeks left.  Umm...any advice??  We'll see.  Anyway, I guess I am going to go and enjoy the rest of my day.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

PS:  Aren't my pumpkin faces the ugliest things you have ever seen???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling better!!

~Dana