Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Some pictures and ramblings...

Here are some pictures of the nursery (which isn't completed yet) and some of the things we got at the two showers we had.  Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment and Kent got to go.  Everything checked out just fine.  I am measuring at 32 weeks, his heart rate was 160 bpm, my blood pressure was fine, my blood was fine and even my iron came back fine, and I gained 3 pounds.  I'm up to 24 pounds gained so far.  *sigh*  Jon Kent is still head down, so that is good.  I go every two weeks until my 36 week appointment.  Then after that I go every week!  YAY!  It's getting sooo close now.  Only 7 more weeks!  I can't believe it!  My next appointment is October 12th.  After the appointment, Kent and I went to BabiesRUs and picked up the swing.  It's so cute.  We also got a lamp, but we are taking it back because it doesn't work.  We got a diaper bag, cradle mattress, and cradle sheet.  We also got a cover to go over the changing table pad to make it a bit softer.  When we got home, Kent put the swing together.  Once we got it together and running, Kent and I both agreed that it made us sick to watch it swing back and forth AND for the little mobile that comes with it to spin around.  Hopefully, Jon Kent will enjoy it!  My plans for today are unclear.  Kent goes back to work tonight at 4pm and works til midnight.  Either I am going to clean the house or sit on the couch and do nothing.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics...his rooms looks nice!!
Now if we could only get some more pg belly pics....hmm

((hugs))
~Dana

Anonymous said...

I have that same swing!  You might want to weigh down the swing in the beginning by like laying jeans over the back of it because it will swing too fast for the first couple of months until Jon Kent weighs at least 12 pounds or so.