Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Yup...it's STILL Wednesday

I feel like I have already lived through Wednesday...but yet it's still Wednesday!!!  These messed up work hours Kent is working is throwing me off!  When he works these hours (midnight til 8am) I usually go to bed around 3 or 4 in the morning.  Then get up and eat breakfast with Kent, go back to bed til 11am or 12pm and then get up and do odd jobs around the house until 4 when I get Kent up.  UGH!!!  Thankfully he is only working this shift for a few more nights!  It's driving me CRAZY!

On a happier note...I'm 32 weeks pregnant today!!!  Woohoo for me!!!  Only 8 more weeks to go...roughly.  Supposedly...the doctor isn't going to let me go past my due date.  Which to them is Nov. 22nd.  So hopefully by the 22nd I will have either had him or he is on his way that day.  Here's hoping anyways.  I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left.  Time has really flown by.  I couldn't honestly tell you that I am totally 100% ready to have him here.  But at the same time I want him out soon!  I just want all the mysteries of childbirth revealed so I don't have to think about it anymore.  People ask me if I am nervous about giving birth.  And honestly right now I'm not.  Because I have no clue how or when it is going to happen.  So for now I am just trying to "go with the flow".  We'll see how that works out for me!! 

Well, I better go finish doing some house work.  Then it's either exercising or taking a shower...probably the shower.  And hopefully by then it will be time to get Kent up.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! 32!!!!!!!

Not that long now!!

~Dana