Thursday, November 11, 2004

*~*Bored*~*

I'm trying to find something to do until my *show* comes on at 7pm (The O.C.).  I was looking at www.oldnavy.com and www.ae.com just trying to find some things that *I* might want for Christmas or to buy after I lose some of my baby weight from being pregnant.  They have a lot of cute things there right now.  And OLD NAVY is having a really good sale.  I was also trying to think of gifts to give others.  I have already gotten a few gifts for some family, but the majority of my Christmas shopping is NO WHERE near done.  I just don't know what to buy for anyone it seems.  Anybody got any ideas???  If so just let me know.  I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment.  Can't say that I will have that time for long though.  Once the baby gets here I know I will be busy, busy, busy.  That's why I was hoping to get some things done before now.  Oh well.  Back to my surfing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily!  I have a great Christmas gift idea for you that's easy and can be as inexpensive or expensive as you want... pictures of the baby!  Or even your first family photo... Wal-mart is the cheapest, Sears is nice, and then it goes up.  They make great Christmas cards and you can buy nice frames to make the perfect gift!  

~Erin