Monday, November 1, 2004

Happy November!!!!

        Happy November

I can't believe that it's November!  Woohoo!!!  There is SO much that is planned for this month!  I can't wait to get things started!!!!  Here are a few things that are planned as of now.

Nov. 1st:  Meeting pediatricians @ 6pm

Nov. 2nd:  I have a doc appt. @ 8:15am, a hair appt. @ 10pm, and of course it's Election Day...VOTE BUSH!!

Nov. 7th:  Throwing a friend's baby shower 2-4pm

Nov. 9th:  Another doc. appt. if I haven't had Jon Kent

Nov. 16th:  Another doc. appt. if I haven't had Jon Kent

Nov. 17th:  Jon Kent's due date according to me...lol

Nov. 22nd:  Jon Kent's due date according to the doctor and Kent has a doc appt. @ 11am

Nov. 25th:  Thanksgiving

Nov. 26th:  Biggest shopping day of the season!!!

As you can tell there is a lot happening in the next few weeks.  Not to mention a few birthdays that are thrown into the mix.  I for one though can't wait!  Because by the end of this month, I will have Jon Kent in my arms instead of in my belly!!!  So...let's get this month started!!!!  I hope everyone has a great November!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm back to blogging regularly or at least I hope!  Hope you'll be able to visit some before Jon Kent comes.  :)