Monday, November 29, 2004

Jon Kent's two week check-up

UGH...it's been two weeks already!!!  But I must say things are FINALLY starting to settle down....whew!  Anywho, we took Jon Kent to the doctor today for his two week check up.  They weighed measure etc. etc.  He now weighs 7lbs even and is 20 3/8 inches long.  Can you believe it...7lbs!!!!  Just two weeks ago he was 5lbs 8oz!!!  I was amazed!  Anyway, everything checked out just fine.  We got back Dec. 16th for his one month check up and SHOTS..ACK!!!! 

Today was a pretty busy day as well.  This morning I went grocery shopping and bill paying while Kent stayed home with Jon Kent.  It was nice to get out for awhile alone...  But when I got back we had to hurry and feed Jon Kent and get to the doctor because the route we usually take to the doctor was closed off and the other way we can take, takes about 15-20 minutes longer.  So, we were rushed...  But as you can tell we made it.  Now, I am going to go wrap some Christmas presents while Jon Kent sleeps.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: