Sunday, November 28, 2004

Good Luck Julia!!!

Julia Roberts gave birth to her two twins today.  The story ( AOL News - Julia Roberts Gives Birth to Twins)on AOLs main page said that she wasn't due until early Jan.  But that her and babies are doing fine.  I know that for one I couldn't imagine having a baby a month and half early and I couldn't imagine having twins...whew!!  I know now how hard it is with just one...I couldn't do two...atleast I don't think I could....no, I know I couldn't.  Anywho, I hope that Julia and babies continue to do well!

 

Good Luck Julia!!!

                                       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is my favorite actress!  I own all of her movies!  Can't wait to see Oceans 12!  =)

~Dana

Anonymous said...

that is good i wish good luck to you emily karen kay