Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Took a nap in Santa's lap

Not me...Jon Kent.  We went today to have Santa pictures made.  They actually turned out pretty cute.  We got them to put them on a disk for us, but our computer is SOOOO advanced (LOL) that it doesn't have a disk drive only a CD drive soooo we will have to get them off at one of the grandparent's house.  So, I'll try to get that done soon.  But anywho, back to the story...  Jon Kent went to sleep on the way up there and there was NO WAY of waking him to take a picture with Santa.  So in one of the pictures (we got two poses done) Santa is *sleeping* too.  It's cute.  After taking the pictures Jon Kent did open his eyes...but only to look around and then it was back to sleep.

Since we were already at the mall, we decided to do some Christmas shopping.  I get to mark 4 more people off my shopping list!  Woohoo.  Which also means CHRISTMAS PRESENT WRAPPING TONIGHT!!!  I did a lot last night.  And tonight is the lighting of the tree in New York City, so while that is on I think I will wrap gifts while sitting under the tree.  Well, I better get going.  My little man is fussing...  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you put the picture in your journal of Santa sleeping with Jon Kent....it sounds adorable  : )
Tracie