Wednesday, November 3, 2004

<*>Just rambling<*>

Like my new colors for my journal??  It's supposed to be the colors of fall or Thanksgiving.  I'll probably change it a thousand times before I settle on one thing.  But I'll give it awhile to see if it grows on me.  I wish AOL would give us some new backgrounds to use.  ARE YOU LISTENING AOL???  You know how AOL has that commerical where the lady walks in to like an AOL board room meeting or something and she is throwing all these ideas at them on how to make AOL better.  Well, here is a chance for AOL to listen to THIS customer!!!  Get some new backgrounds for your journals!  Like make them for the seasons or holidays.  That way we can decorate our journals to the seasons and or holidays!!!  But who am I kidding....maybe someday.

Today it has rained pretty much ALL DAY!!!  And the cold weather STILL hasn't come in yet.  Hmmph.  They said it was going to come in yesterday and then it was going to come in tonight.  Now they are talking about it coming in sometime tomorrow afternoon.  I just wish IT WOULD COME!!!  Here it is November 3rd and it's still high 70's outside.  Which by all means does beat the high 80's we were having last week!!  I just want fall to come already AND STAY!  I cleaned house today...like every Wednesday.  But I just *barely* cleaned it.  Just enough to make myself FEEL good and FEEL like I actually cleaned it.  I also washed clothes.  We got up late this morning, because we stayed up late watching the election turn out.  Plus, we were both tired from getting up so early yesterday to go to the doctor.  I also went to my parent's tonight to eat supper with them.  We watched TV and CSI:NY.  Now, I am home...just waiting on Kent to get off of work.  Well, that is about it for now.  Maybe I'll have some more exciting to talk about tomorrow.  Later!

No comments: