Thursday, November 4, 2004

My *Fall Dream* has come true!!!

Yes, it's really true.  I swear I am not exaggerating!!!  My Fall Dream has finally come true.  It's COLD (well not like freezing cold, but cold) outside!!!  Can you believe it?!?!  After all the waiting and complaining...it seems as though Fall has finally arrived.  Can we all give a big WOOHOO to Fall!?!?!!?

So...what to talk about...what to talk about.... ::::5 minutes later::::: Ummmm...

OK, so my life at this particular moment is boring...uneventful...  Not really much to talk about.  Kent is at work, I am watching TV and Jon Kent is still baking in the oven....the usual... 

Have you ever caught yourself doing something and think...wow, I am such a nerd.  Well, today I was reading some of AOL's Editor's top pick journals and as I was going through them, I thought to myself...wow...I am such a nerd.  Don't know why I thought it, but I just did.  It's amazing the things you will think when you are all alone.  I also thought people who talked to themselves were weird...but I find myself doing it.  Thankfully, I am still young enough to catch myself before I actually start moving my lips.  I think the older you get the less control you have and you just start talking OUT LOUD without realizing it.  Thankfully, for now, I just talk to myself in my head...and there goes that thought again....I am such a nerd...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too funny!!

~DAna