Friday, November 5, 2004

One week and counting...

One week...7 days...168 hours...

That is when Jon Kent is ALLOWED to come.  Not TOO far away...  But I have my moments where no matter what I want him OUT!  But Kent then reminds me that if he comes NOW or before the 12th that he won't have Thanksgiving off.  There are times that I hope he does come after the 12th.  Heck, there are even times that if he came on the 22nd I would be fine with.  But then there are those moments where I just want him OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!  It's amazing the stages that I go through on a daily basis...I want him out, I don't want him out, I want him to wait, I don't want him to wait, he can come anytime he wants, no he better come now...etc, etc, etc.  If he hasn't come by the 16th of November I am HOPING that my doctor will schedule me for an induction (if I have progressed some on my own) for the 20th, 21st, or the 22nd of November.  He told us when we first started going to him that he WOULDN'T let me go past my due date which on my charts say the 22nd.  So I am hoping he holds to his promise.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  The waiting game....it's *oh so much fun*...*enter sarcasm*

No comments: