Thursday, November 11, 2004

Rainy Thursday

Well, Thursday is here.  Only 1 more day and the weekend will be here.  Nothing special really going on.  Auburn is playing Georgia in football.  It's supposed to be a really good game.  A game that is VERY important to Auburn.  Because this game determines if they will play in the national championship.  I'm hoping they win...but I am not going to stress over it too much. 

Kent is currently getting ready to go to work.  The wonderful 4-12 shift.  It's not too bad, but the hours can get long when you are home alone at night and nothing really good is on TV.  *sigh*  Plus, with it being so rainy and what not, my DISH is acting up.  I hope it doesn't rain too hard tonight...then I REALLY will be without TV. 

I walked somemore today.  I walked roughly 2.3 miles, burned 290 calories and 90 fat calories.  I'm still hoping that with all this walking and *other things* we will get Jon Kent out into this world real soon.  Atleast that is what I am hoping for.

Well, I'm off to rest and relax with Kent before he heads off to work.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: