Saturday, November 27, 2004

Whew...it's been awhile!

WOW!  It's been awhile!!!  I can't believe I haven't posted in 5 days!!  I think that's a record!!!  Anywho, things here are FINALLY starting to settle down...I think.  Jon Kent was having a reflux problem and was practically throwing up everything I fed him.  So, we took him to the doctor yesterday and they gave him some medicine.  He is doing much better now.  He gained 7oz in 4 days!!!  They were pretty impressed at the doc's office.  He is now 6lbs 9oz.  He has gained over a pound since he was born.  Woohoo for Jon Kent and Woohoo for breastmilk!!!  He is sleeping SOME WHAT better now.  It will probably take a few days for the medicine to really kick in and really make him feel better.  He slept from 11:45pm til 2:15am and then from 3am til 7am.  So, that's not bad.  He is sleeping right now...lol.  He just seems to sleep better during the day...hopefully he will out grow that SOON!  I'm hoping to be able to put up the Christmas tree today.  I'm HOPING...  It seems like now there just aren't enough hours to get things done these days.  I'm either cleaning, washing, sleeping, feeding, changing...  Not much time for Christmas tree putting up...lol.  Oh well.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (sorry I'm late) and I hope yall have a great rest of the weekend.  I'll update yall as soon as I get another chance!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear from my baby again.  I am glad things are looking up.  It just takes some getting used to.  Babies aren't perfect and they are selfish.  He is a wonderful baby but why would he not be, he has perfect parents.

Anonymous said...

Glad he's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures, he looks like a doll baby in his car seat!If you did have time to write alot I would be amazed!!I am glad all is well and he is going to feel better soon.