Monday, January 17, 2005

=(

  I have high blood pressure.... 

I went today to get a second opinion because when I tested myself at home, the readings would come back fine.  But today I went and it was a little high...boarder line he said.  Anyway, he took some blood and tested my urine.  I'm guessing I will get the results to those tomorrow or when I go back in 2 weeks.  Until then I am on a (get this) low fat, low sodium, low salt, low calorie diet...*sigh*  It's going to suck!  AND he said (get this...again) "maybe once you get some of that weight off from the pregnancy"............@@  I only have 5-6 more pounds to lose from the pregnancy....I'm NOT FAT!  GRRRRR!!!!  Anyway, I start the diet tomorrow...once I get back from the grocery store....I have to buy all that healthy crap...can you tell I'm oh so excited!?!?!?!  

On another note...Jon Kent goes for his 2 month checkup tomorrow.  Where he gets his shots....  Depending on how he feels (which he'll probably feel like crap and so will I for taking him) we might take him and get some pictures taken...last ones we got where when he was like 2 weeks old.  So he is due for more pictures.  We'll just have to see how he is tomorrow after his appointment.  

*~*sigh*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I, too, have been diagnosed with high blood pressure however, I have gotten a hold of it and don't need my medicine any longer.  It runs in my family....both parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents....so it didn't really surprise me. I hope that your "diet" helps. I was considered "borderline" as well, and taking a few small steps to correct it was all I needed. Good luck!!!! ((((hugs)))) ;o)