Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Just startin' my day

Let the day begin...

I have sooo much to do today.  And I really, really, really DON'T feel like doing a thing. *sigh*  But I know I have to or later on tonight when I should be *slowing down* I will be cleaning like a mad woman trying to get it done before bedtime.  And then once I get into bed I will be wide awake from my previous sprint cleaning. <rambling>  I still don't want to do anything though...

Yesterday Kent and myself went and worked out at the training center at the prison Kent works at.  To be honest, I was seriously scared to go.  I mean, HELLO...it's RIGHT next to a prison with CRAZY killers and such.  Kent assured me that I would be OK and that if there were any *campers* (those who aren't THAT bad but bad enough to be in prison) in there cleaning the place up that he would tell them to leave and come back later.  Once we got there, it was fairly nice.  That had some really nice treadmills.  All I did was walk/jog a mile and a half.  But the next time we go I will do some light weight lifting.  Hopefully I will have my pre-baby figure back in no time!!!

Well, I've procrastinated enough...I guess I will start my cleaning/washing/slaving...  *sigh*  I digress....

Yall have a great Wednesday!

gifanimations.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink... my favorite color!  Have a blessed day!
~Erin