Friday, January 28, 2005

Is he breathing????

Howdy-Ho good neighbor!!!  I thought the pictures were just tooooo cute.  I know here lately I have been doing crazy with the pictures, but I just can't help.  He is just too cute not to share!!!

Today I have washed 5 loads of laundry.  The next to last load is drying now.  I'll be glad when it is all done.  Besides that, I haven't done much else.  Except tending to JK.  He has been pretty good today.  THANKFULLY!!!

Jon Kent slept 8...count 'em...EIGHT hours last night.  Woohoo!!!  That's only the second time he has done that.  And I actually woke up before he did.  As soon as I woke up I looked over at the clock and then looked over at Jon Kent and he was grunting with his eyes still closed.  So I just laid there until he finally let out a little cry.  I was a VERY proud momma!!!

Well, I am off to surf around the internet while my little one sleeps!  Yall have a great Friday and a great weekend!!!

No comments: