Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Wow

Jon Kent is being soooo good today!!!  I can't believe how much I have gotten done!  I think we are both starting to get into the swing of things...finally!!!  Woohoo!!!  It does help though that I told myself this morning that I wasn't going to be lazy and just lay around the house feeling sorry for myself because I didn't get the amount of sleep I thought I *deserved*.  So, Jon Kent awoke bright and early at 6am and was hungry.  So I fed and changed him.  After his bottle, he went right back to sleep and slept til 9:15am!!!  I was like oh my goodness.  I got to exercise, wash clothes, wash dishes, make the bed, and straighten the house up.  It was rather nice.  Once JK woke up again I fed him again and he looked around for awhile and then went back to sleep.  Which he is currently still doing at this moment.  Which is sooo unlike him because usually he will sleep for about 20-30 minutes and then he is wide awake for atleast 2-3 hours.  So, I am counting my blessings while I still have them!!!  Once JK wakes up again I think we will have lunch and then it's off to take our afternoon walk.  Since the weather is still spring like here.  I think he really enjoys the walks and I get some exercise in the process.  Not a bad deal!  Once Kent gets off of work (2pm) I think I will head over to my parent's to tan and then come home and take a bath and fix supper.  I think I am going to make tacos tonight.  Kent likes them and I enjoy them every now and again.  After supper we may go to Sears and pick up Kent's tool chest that my parent's got him for Christmas...and it STILL hasn't come in yet.  Hopefully, it will today!  But if it hasn't, then I guess it's a night of TV and resting...which sounds good to me!  It looks like my day is planned!!!  Unless JK has other plans....lol!  Well, I'm off!  Yall be good and I'll talk to yall later!!!

No comments: