Thursday, January 13, 2005

"I'll get you my pretty..."

nbc13.com - WeatherMap  clipart.com

And that lines come from what movie???  "The Wizard of Oz"  And what comes to mind for me when I think of that movie????  Tornados.  Yup, looks like it's going to be one of those days.  We are currently under a thunderstorm watch but the weatherman said that it will be changed to a tornado watch as the line of storms makes its way across the state... *sigh*  It should be expected though because we have been having crazy spring like weather for the past 2 weeks.  Thankfully after this line comes through it will be much, much, much cooler.  It will be back in the low 50s where it's supposed to be. 

Jon Kent is currently sleeping in his swing.  So peacefully.  I hope we get to just stay home today.  But if we are put under a tornado warning I am grabbing him up and we are going to Kent's granny's basement next door.  This poor little house already shifts when the wind blows...lol.  So there is no way I am staying here when a tornado comes through.  Oh well...  Back to Jon Kent...  It looks like he is on a more "predictable" sleep schedule.  For example:  He slept last night from 9pm-2:30am.  The I fed him.  Then from 3am-6:30am.  Then I fed him again.  Then from 7:30-now he is asleep again.  He will wake up here in about 30 minutes and he will "play" and then eat.  Then he will "play" some more until his next feeding.  And then he will take another 1 hour to 2 hour nap...then once his daddy gets home, he will "play"with him and then cat nap off and on until his last feeding before bed.  But wouldn't you know that once I save this entry, he will throw me for a loop and never sleep again...LOL.  Oh well.  I'm off to get some things done while I can.  Yall have a great Thursday!

No comments: