Monday, January 10, 2005

The day after Sunday...

And so it's Monday again...blah.  Kent is off today and tomorrow...his usual off days.  I wish he had Saturday and Sunday off like normal people.  But atleast he isn't working nights anymore.  For that I am grateful.  He is currently gone to Sears to get some accessories for his tool chest that he got for Christmas.  That's a man for ya!!!  While women get accessories for a new shirt they just bought, men get them for their tool chest!  Jon Kent is up at his Granny's (Kent's grandmother) house.  She kept him for us today so I could get some good house cleaning done and so Kent could play with his tool chest.  Speaking of cleaning...I got a lot done.  I still have the *cleaning itch* though.  Don't know why either, because I have cleaned all there is to clean and I have organized drawers, washed clothes, etc. etc.  Oh well.  I'm sure it will pass.

Jon Kent church update:  He did very well.  He sat through all the singing and half of the preaching.  He started fussing, so my daddy took him out and fed him.  After that he was just fine.  I took one picture of him before we left for church but it is on my regular camera...not my digital.  So it may be awhile before I get it on here...if ever...lol!  Sorry!!!

Well, I'm off to do some exercising before I head up the hill to get Jon Kent.  Yall have a great Monday!!!

No comments: