Thursday, January 27, 2005

Whew, a good day!

Well, thus far we are having a really good day together!  Yesterday was some what of a rough day.  I believe Jon Kent was going through a growth spurt or some thing.  But all he did yesterday was eat, sleep, poop, and SCREAM!  By the end of the day I was worn out!  But today is much, much, much better!!!  He has been VERY happy today.  Playing, cooing, smiling, and all around just being a happy baby!  I am soooo thankful for days like today!!!

My city is going to be under a "Winter Weather Advisory" starting tomorrow night I believe.  No blizzard like weather, mostly just freezing rain which could lead to ice on the roads and grassy areas.  I wish it would come a blizzard though.  It's been so long since we got a really good snow.  I beleive the last good snow we got was in 1993.  I remember it so clearly though.  It was a lot of fun!

Well, I need to go.  I got to get Jon Kent ready to go to his Granny's house while his daddy and I exercise again.  I'm really looking forward to getting to work out again.  It's a great stress reducer!!!  Anyway, yall have a great day and I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: