Monday, January 24, 2005

*Subject Unknown*

I really don't know why I am even updating.  Nothing has really happened that is exciting enough to write about.  But I figured I better write some thing or yall might think I have fallen off the face of the earth. 

I still have my ear infection or whatever it is.  It has gotten some what better though.  I took some 8 hour Tylenol last night before going to bed and it worked its charm.  It still hurts to touch it.  But I will manage and it will eventually get better. 

Jon Kent is doing fine.  Growing like a little weed.  He has starting *scooting* on his back across the floor.  I had him on his tummy the other day and he was throwing his legs all over the place and he almost....almost rolled himself over.  I was like *oh my*.  But he didn't.  I know he will soon though. 

Well...that's my update.  Hope yall enjoyed it...LOL!  Yall be good and have a good night!!!

No comments: