Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Spring....is that you!?!?!?!

Tuesday: Considerable cloudiness. Warm. High 72F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday night: Some clouds. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Warm. High 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Yeah you are reading right...that is the weather forcast for my area for the next 36 hours.  Can you say....SPRING???  And winter has just started!  It's totally crazy!  I took Jon Kent out yesterday and today walking in his front carrier and all he had on was his onesie.  He totally loves it and he doesn't fuss the whole time.  So I guess I should be counting my blessings that the weather is nice enough to enjoy.  It just doesn't seem right though...a week ago I was out shopping for winter clothing and bought a ton of winter clothing and what happens...it turns warm on me.  But that's the way it goes sometimes....*sigh*

My Auburn Tigers won last night.  Woohoo!!!  They were really putting a beating on VT until the last 12 minutes or so of the game.  VT scored twice but Auburn still beat them by 3 I believe.  So War Eagle to that!!!  Tonight USC and Oklahoma play for the *National Championship*.  I'm hoping Oklahoma wins.  The game comes on at 7pm central.

Well, I'm off to make a blanket and hopefully tan.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like our forecast too....only it'll be 79 here tomorrow. Sheesh! That's warm this time of year, even for Florida. But, what can I say....no heating bills, no air conditioning bills....it's all good! I'll bet your little one really enjoyed his walk with mommy....so cute! ;o)