Monday, January 3, 2005

Shouldn't I be losing weight???

Well...it's that time of year again.  Where most of American pledges to lose some weight.  And we all know how well that has gone in the past....  Anywho, I have decided to jump on the weight loss bandwagon and start losing some weight too.  I still have about 10 pounds of baby weight left over from the pregnancy.  I wouldn't mind losing that and about 10 more.  Not to mention tone my *lovely midsection*.  Kent said he was going to lose some weight too...he is currently eating some chips and chex mix........  I have started walking again.  Today I took Jon Kent in a front carrier and we walked for about 35 minutes which is about a mile and a half.  I have no idea how many calories I burned...but it had to be a lot since I was carrying some extra weight.  I am hoping by May I will have reached my goal.  Wish me luck!

No comments: