Monday, January 31, 2005

Doctor Visit

The visit went fairly well.  My blood pressure was 130/80.  Which is good.  So no medication for me!!!  Woohoo!!!  He said all my tests came back fine as well.  He wants to keep an eye on things for a few months just to make sure my blood pressure stays under control.  But so far so good!!

There's not much to really talk about today.  It's just been a fairly lazy day around here.  Kent was off work today...as usual.  But he goes back tomorrow.  I *think* I might do a good house cleaning tomorrow.  I *think*.  I'll have to see if Granny can keep Jon Kent for me while I do that.  If not, then it can wait.

Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to cook.  We are having hamburgers and fries!!  Yall have a great Monday night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be calm and everything will work out with the b/p.  If Granny cant I can on Wednesday after the dentist.  Would love to get my hands on the little handsome man.

Anonymous said...

take a moment and read my story please

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~hannaha18/