Saturday, September 10, 2005

7 Things...

I was tagged by Dana.  I would say go visit her journal...but I do believe she is still writing in a private journal.   7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

*Ride in an airplane

*Take a cruise

*Celebrate at least 50 years of marriage with Kent

*See my GREAT grandkids and still be able to play with them

*Be debt free (no house payments, car payments, etc.) 

*Quit biting my nails

7 Things I Can Do  

*Curl my tongue into a 3 leaf clover

*Play the trumpet

*Do all my spring cleaning in one day (although I don't recommend it)

*Push a baby out in 12 minutes (I DO recommend that!)

*Play soccer

*Drink a whole 2 liter of Sunkist in one day (darn cravings!)

*Enjoy exercising (I just choose not to)

7 Things I Can't Do  

*Purr like a cat (Kent can and he rubs it in my face)

*Approach a stranger and start a conversation.

*Change a tire

*Not talk

*Understand why when I go to Wal-Mart there are only 2 lines open, yet there's 50 billion people in each line and they don't open other lines...

*Go more than 2 days without shaving my legs

*Go without brushing my teeth at least twice a day


7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

*Eyes

*Muscles

*Easy to talk to 

*Understanding personality

*Loves me for me

*Trustworthy

*Humor

7 Things I Say Most Often

* I love you

* Hey, little man (to Jon Kent)

* No, no (to Jon Kent)

* Can you PLEASE put your clothes in the clothes basket! (to Kent)

* This house is so messy

* Riiiight

* Are you hungry? (to Jon Kent)


7 Celebrity Crushes  (in no order) 

I actually don't have any.  I only crush on my husband.  Plus, the celebrities that we have today are money hungry little men who have HUGE egos...not my cup of tea, thanks! 

7 People I Want To Do This  

Doesn't matter...anyone who wants to I guess.

No comments: