Thursday, September 22, 2005

Daddy's Home!!

Kent is off today!  He is currently watching "Breakfast with Bear" with Jon Kent.  I really like having him home with us.  We always end up having stuff to do while he is off though, because we can't really get to it during the week while he is working.  But at least we can do it together, which I think just makes us closer in the long run.

I have a lot of washing to do today and Kent said something about washing the car.  Jon Kent has his usual day of messing the house up and pulling dirty diapers out of his trash can.  He has already accomplished both this morning and it's not even 9am yet!  LOL!  =0)  We also have some things with the building of the house to get done.  Kent has to call the "911 Address Office" today and order us a mailing address.  I don't know why the building company wants us to do this now, but they do.  I am sure they have their reasons.

I can't believe there is another Category 5 Hurricane in the Gulf.  I really hope that "Rita" weakens before making land fall.  I really would hate to see another "Katrina like disaster".  I know that the news people said that people in Texas were taking this very seriously and getting as far from the shores as they could.  So hopefully if it does hit, there won't be anyone there.  Homes can be replaced, lives can't.

Well, I guess I am off to do my "chores".  I'll talk with yall later!  Have a great Thursday everyone!!

No comments: