Thursday, September 22, 2005

While I've got a little time on my hands...

The boys are currently taking their morning nap, so I've got some time on my hands to share some pictures with you.  All these were taken within the last week or so.  I really need to get Jon Kent's picture taken professionally soon.  It's been months since I've done it.  We have just taken them ourselves and printed out the copies that we wanted.  But I really do need to get some posed ones done before he turns one.  Anyway, enough of my rambling.  I need to go fold some clothes!!  Enjoy the pictures!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pics...Jon Kent is adorable!!! I've included my link if you wanna stop by sometime...I really like your J.... Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!
Hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

he just gets cuter and cuter Em.

Amy