Monday, September 26, 2005

I really shouldn't have...

I did WAY too much today.  And Little Miss Zoey and letting me know ALL about it!!  I just wanted to get it all done today, so that at least tomorrow would be a "do absolutely nothing" kind of day.  I got it all done, but boy am I feeling it now!

I washed 6 load of clothes, washed dishes, straighten up the house, cleaned the counter tops, gathered the trash (still need to take it out though), went grocery shopping, and cooked meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and rolls.  Not to mention changed 2 poopie diapers, 3 wet diapers, fixed and fed three "baby meals", played peek-a-boo 298 times, patty cake 299 times, and rocked and snuggled with my "little man".  Oh and we played with ALL the toys in the house.

To say I am tired would be a great under statement!!  Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who realized that this mommy was pooped and needed a break.  So Kent took Jon Kent to Wal-Mart to give mommy some down time.  Because there is still bathtime and the whole bedtime routine to tackle.  Once again, I am thankful for Kent because he will help with that as well.  I really do have a great husband!!

Well, I am going to go watch Jeopardy and put my feet up.  They are a bit "fluffy" (swollen).  I'll talk with yall later!!  Have a great night everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh girlie...it wore me out just reading this....lol
R~E~L~A~X....get some rest =)
Hugss..~Terri~