Friday, September 23, 2005

Just writin'

First of all...WHY did my counter thing to the right suddenly just start over??  I did not change the name of my journal so why should it start over??  I am about ready to just take it out of my journal.  It has been like that for a few days now, so I know it's not just AOL messing with things today.

Tomorrow I am going to my first consignment sale.  Woohoo!!  I am pretty excited about it---yeah I know I need to get a life.  But I am ready to see if I can find some bargains.  I am hoping to really get some good things for Jon Kent so that his Fall clothing will be set.  And it wouldn't hurt to be able to find Zoey some cute things as well.  The consignment starts at 9am.  I just wonder how many other people will be there first thing.

Well, I am off to bed.  Kent has already gone to bed and is asleep.  He has to get up early (5am) and go into work at 6am.  So I do believe I will be joining him now in dreamland.  OH, we went to the movies tonight and saw "Just Like Heavcn" with Reese Witherspoon.  It was actually a pretty good movie.  It's a chick flick but I heard Kent laugh a few times.  He said it was pretty good.  Anyway, just thought I would let yall know just in case anyone was wanting to see it...

Night all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see that movie...not so sure my hubby would tho...lol  I will prolly way till it comes out on dvd....hope u find some bargains at the sale...have a great weekend.
Hugss..~Terri~