Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am still sorting, pricing, and hanging all of Jon Kent's consignment clothes.  It is a much longer process than I thought it would be.  Hopefully it will pay off.  I am just about done with his 0-3 months pile.  Only 3 or 4 more piles to go through...

So this may sound silly but I bought some new shampoo and conditioner the other day.  I tried it out last night and it smells SO good!!  I was walking around all day sniffing my hair!  I'm pretty excited about it...lol.  It's so hard for me to find a new shampoo and conditioner and actually like it.  I know that once I find one I should just stick to that one, but after awhile I can't really smell it anymore.  So that's when I know it's time for a change.  The new shampoo and conditioner is made by Pantene Pro-V.  I forgot the exact "kind" it is.  It's "New" and in the green bottle...lol.

Well, I have wasted enough time.  I need to fold some clothes and get back to my consignment stuff.  Talk with yall later.

No comments: