Thursday, September 29, 2005

Our house is finally underway...

Well...almost....

The builders are *supposed* to come tomorrow some time and put the footings for our foundation in.  Kent and I had to place markers where we wanted the front corners of the house to be.  That way they knew which way to face the house.  So hopefully our wait is over and our house is now ready to be built!!  I sure hope so.  The waiting was more stressful than I thought it would be.  I can only imagine what kind of stress there will be when they actually start building it!  Kent and I are going later today to sign off on the blueprints.  I am so glad we are getting closer!

There hasn't been much else going on here.  Just been busy.  With Kent working during the days, I have had Jon Kent all to myself.  It's been a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Being almost 8 months pregnant and chasing an almost 11 month around is harder than it looks.  By the end of the day my back and hips are killing me.  I seriously think my back in out of line.  I can feel my bones in my hips rubbing against each other.  Not a very lovely feeling.

Well, I need to go.  My little one is asleep so I am going to enjoy the quietness while I have it.  Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exciting ... all these new things in your life! No wonder you feel a bit worn out!

Kath http://journals.aol.co.uk/lifeseensideways/Lifeseensideways/