Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Still thinking up a subject

I was told that I needed to update my journal.  But honestly there is nothing to really update on.  My life has been fairly boring.  A few *personal* issues going on, but I won't bore you with the details.  It will pan out on it's own eventually...

The surveyor came out a day early (today) and got all the surveying and perk testing done.  Hopefully it won't be long now until we start breaking ground on our house.  I'm excited, but a little overwhelmed at the same time.  It's a lot to take on.  Making decisions about what all goes into it.  Not to mention being a mommy to a 9 month old and pregnant.  It's a lot.  But once it's all done it will be worth it to be in a house that is big enough for all of us.

Well there is the update.  Pretty interesting isn't it!?!?!  Hopefully my life will perk up here soon.  Until then....

No comments: