Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Done...almost

OK, I have priced all of Jon Kent's clothes.  Yes, it took me 3 days to do it--hush up!  Anyway, now I have to put all these clothes on hangers.  Not to mention I have to figure a way to price and hang bibs, hats, and socks.  I have been putting all those off because it seems to me that it is going to be hard to do.  They have a certain "way" that they want it done and quite frankly it's not easy.  But I will do it anyway.  Might bring in an extra dollar or two--you never know!  I also have some other baby items to price and get ready to take.  Although I don't know how I am going to price them.  They can't be "pinned" like the clothes are.  I'll figure something out I guess.

A friend of mine brought over a lot of little girl clothes for me to go through.  And let me just tell you, little girl clothes are TONS more fun than little boy clothes.  I got excited just going through the clothes.  Such cuter clothes!!!  I'm really excited now to go and buy some stuff of my own for Zoey.  I can't wait to get out there and go through all the pink and purple clothes.  Woohoo!!

Well, I better get back to my "work".  I just thought I would update yall on my progress.  Talk with yall later!!

No comments: